Heard a great quote this weekend: "happy wife, happy marriage." And, I couldn't agree more! Celebrating our 3rd anniversary at Chart House was completely different than in the past. I think we spent more time picking up spoons, fruit, Cheerios, and other small bite size food items off the floor than we'd have liked--and Ella "talked" to us for most of the meal, so it left little room for conversation and reflection, but we have every night (after 7, of course) for that! Happy anniversary!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Three Years of Wedded Bliss
Heard a great quote this weekend: "happy wife, happy marriage." And, I couldn't agree more! Celebrating our 3rd anniversary at Chart House was completely different than in the past. I think we spent more time picking up spoons, fruit, Cheerios, and other small bite size food items off the floor than we'd have liked--and Ella "talked" to us for most of the meal, so it left little room for conversation and reflection, but we have every night (after 7, of course) for that! Happy anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment