Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Little Humor...

Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland was amazing!!
Font and Jaime in 20 years...

"Shugarland" has a new spelling...

Angelo and I had a date night or rather an afternoon date at Sunday in the Country. It was a birthday gift given to me by my darling husband. We were able to see the band Sugarland perform along with a few other fabulous country bands. We took a few pictures of the folks that attended too--as you can see, we made our own fun wondering what others where thinking, wondering why they chose certain homemade outfits to wear, and wondering how on Earth they were going to make it home safely (this is the mom in me hoping they had sober drivers...).

3 comments:

Melissa Spade said...

People think the best place to people-watch is at the airport; I think they haven't gone to enough country concerts ;)

the(dai-ly)bean said...

I agree!! I've never laughed so hard--the people are truly amazing!! All walks of life go to a country concert--that's the beauty of country music, it attracts everyone!

Momma Best said...

That pic of you and Font in some years is hilarious!! Glad you had fun...if I'm not mistaken, Sugarland is from these parts...