Ella and I trekked to Baltimore this afternoon to visit with Rachel and Nicky and meet their new baby Zilani. Zilani is a sweet, beautiful baby girl (who, by the way, has glamorous long black hair!). Ella was too busy showing off her many "creeping" moves to Nicky to notice Zilani, but don't worry, I got lots of Zilani time! Congratulations to the Mutinda family!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
A New Friend to Love
Ella and I trekked to Baltimore this afternoon to visit with Rachel and Nicky and meet their new baby Zilani. Zilani is a sweet, beautiful baby girl (who, by the way, has glamorous long black hair!). Ella was too busy showing off her many "creeping" moves to Nicky to notice Zilani, but don't worry, I got lots of Zilani time! Congratulations to the Mutinda family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so jealous!! 2nd generation cliquesters....ella and zilani...it's a beautiful thing!!!
Yes it is! Ella will teach her the ways... :)
Post a Comment