skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Da Da Da Da, DA DEE, K, Hi
Who doesn't love an-almost 7 month old waking you up at 4 am to tell you they can say Da Da Da Da, DA DEE, K, Hi... I am still going with the belief that D's are easier to say for babies than M's--this has to be right, right?
3 comments:
That's my girl!
gotta love those 4 am wake-up calls!! mason said da-da first....and it took him FOREVER to say MOMMY...he called me maw-maw..
Hi!
I work over at the Dinner Tonight blog at www.marthastewart.com/dinnertonight and saw we made it into the list of blogs you read. Woot!
I was curious if you had any thoughts on types of content you would like to see more of? We are currently tweaking the site, so any thoughts you have would be appreciated. I can be reached at asickelka@marthastewart.com, or you can just add comments to any posts.
Thanks!
Alison S.
Post a Comment