Ella and I flew out to spend a few days with our friends, Eleanor and her 10 month old, Tyler. We had a great time visiting Thousand Oaks, Malibu, Ventura and Santa Monica. We wish they lived closer, but if it means that we have to make a few trips west (and enjoy some CA sunshine, warmth, shopping, scenery...) to see them, then that's what we'll do!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Our Trip to California
Ella and I flew out to spend a few days with our friends, Eleanor and her 10 month old, Tyler. We had a great time visiting Thousand Oaks, Malibu, Ventura and Santa Monica. We wish they lived closer, but if it means that we have to make a few trips west (and enjoy some CA sunshine, warmth, shopping, scenery...) to see them, then that's what we'll do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i LOVED having you guys out here!!! come back anytime!!
I love the bean!
Post a Comment